We provide a variety of specialist services and clinics, all run by an appointment system:
- Minor surgery: by appointment with a doctor
- Contraceptive services: available during normal consultations with either a doctor or nurse
- Listening service: talk to a trained Community Listener either face to face or on the phone
- Child health surveillance/immunisation: by appointment with a health visitor (01738 564241)
- Baby clinics: by appointment with a health visitor (01738 564241)
- Maternity services: provided with a midwife at hospital (note you can self-refer at Badgernotes.net, and your midwife will then contact you to arrange your initial appointment)
- Asthma reviews: by appointment with the nurse
- COPD reviews: by appointment with the nurse
- Other chronic disease reviews: appointments reviews of some long-term conditions including diabetes, stroke, and heart disease are at our Community Care and Treatment Centre (CCATS) which is located at Beechgrove House on Hillend Road (PH1 1DL)
Please telephone the practice to enquire about a service.
NHS Inform: Health Advice
NHS inform is Scotland's health information service. It offers quality assured health and care information. You can use symptom checkers to assess your symptoms and find out what you should do next, browse health information, find a service, and more.